Recipe of Exotic Mighty 25lb Bolognese Lasagna for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mighty 25lb bolognese lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mighty 25lb Bolognese Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mighty 25lb Bolognese Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mighty 25lb bolognese lasagna using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mighty 25lb Bolognese Lasagna:
- Take 3 lbs lean beef
- Take 2 lbs Italian sausage
- Get 3-28 oz cans of crushed tomatoes
- Take 3-6 oz cans of tomato paste
- Take 4 lbs low moisture shredded Mozzarella
- Make ready 2 lbs shredded provolone
- Prepare 4 lbs ricotta cheese
- Get 4 large eggs
- Take 3 TBS olive oil
- Get 1 TBS black pepper
- Prepare 1 TBS salt
- Take 1 TBS red crushed pepper
- Take 4 TBS freezed dried basil
- Prepare 2 TBS Italian seasoning
- Take 2 TBS parsley
- Take 1/4 cup minced garlic
- Take 1 1/2 cups minced onion
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Get 3 (9 oz) boxes of lasagna noodles
Steps to make Mighty 25lb Bolognese Lasagna:
- Get all your inventory together, make sure you didn't forget anything. You will need (2) 9x13x2 pans or (1)17x14x3 used here today. Large skillet to fit 5lbs of meat. 8qt pan for sauce mix and extra large bowl for cheese mix.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat pan. Add the meat and mash around until its browned.
- While meat is cooking, minced up a large onion, add spices into two containers, one is for sauce mix other is for cheese mix.Sauce mix: 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon red crushed pepper, 2 tablespoonz of basil, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon of parsley. Cheese mix: 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of basil, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning and 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, spices and drained cooked meat to 8qt sauce pan. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a clean pan and sweat onions until they start to become translucent. Add into sauce mix. Put this on medium/low and stir occasionally for 45 mins.
- While sauce mix is doing it's thing, grab extra large bowl.. I needed a bigger one.. add ricotta cheese, spices, 2lbs of mozzarella and 1lbs of provolone and mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan, coating it with a paper towel. 5 layers going in..add about 2 tablespoons of water on noodles each layer.. not a lot. Start with adding a layer of sauce mix. Following with a layer of lasagna noodles. Next cheese mix, noodles, sauces, cheese, noodles, sauce, cheese, noodle sauce, cheese, noodle, last bit of cheese mix. Should be 1/2 inch from the top of pan left for next step.
- Layer on 2lbs of mozzarella cheese and final 1 lb of provolone cheese. Give the pan a good shake and press down lightly on cheese to fill in the voils and remove any air bubbles. Place toothpicks to keep aluminum foil from sticking, add foil and let sit in the fridge for minimum of 8hrs.
- Preheat oven to 375° and bake for 90 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and continue to bake another 40 mins.
- Ready to serve, let cool for 20 mins.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mighty 25lb bolognese lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!