Recipe of Real Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sheet pan shrimp fajitas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sheet pan shrimp fajitas using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas:
- Make ready Seasoning Mix:
- Take 2 tsp. chili powder
- Take 1 tsp. cumin
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika, salt, garlic & onion powder, oregano
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Make ready Fajitas:
- Get 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Prepare 2 large bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- Make ready 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- Make ready 1 lb. shrimp
- Take Juice from 1 lime
- Make ready Flour tortillas, for serving
Steps to make Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. In a small bowl, whisk together the seasonings.
- Place the peppers and onions into a large bowl and toss them with 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Then toss them with 1 1/2 tsp of the seasoning mix. Spread them out evenly on the prepared pan and put it in the oven for 12 minutes. While the veggies get a head start, place the shrimp into the bowl and toss them with the additional tbsp of olive oil and the rest of the seasoning. Stack up your tortillas and wrap them in foil.
- Once the 1st 12 minutes are up, remove the pan from the oven and place the shrimp evenly over the veggies. Place the wrapped tortillas on the top rack of the oven and return the pan to the oven for 8-10 minutes more, or until the shrimp is all pink and cooked through. Remove the tortillas carefully as well. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the shrimp and veggies and serve with your favorite toppings.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sheet pan shrimp fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!