Recipe of Perfect Ity&#39;s Crab Cakes for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ity's crab cakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ity's Crab Cakes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Ity's Crab Cakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ity's crab cakes using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ity's Crab Cakes:
- Get 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Make ready 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Take 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Make ready Salt to Taste
- Make ready Black Pepper to Taste
- Prepare 2 tbsp Fresh or Dried Parsley
- Prepare 3/4 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Prepare 1 lb Crab Meat or 1/2 lb Crab Meat and 1/2 lb Imitation Crab Meat
Instructions to make Ity's Crab Cakes:
- Add all the ingredients except the bread crumps and the crab meat into a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Split the crab meat into 2 1/2 lb bunches.
- Hand shred one half so its not in huge chunks but not small ity bitty pieces. If using imitation crab use the real crab for this part.
- Take the other half and use a blender for this and blend till totally minced. If doing imitation use just the imitation for this.
- Put the crab in the bowl with the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add the bread crumbs and mix well so its all evenly distributed.
- Make patties of the ingredients. This made me 13 cakes. but lets say make about 12 cakes.
- Heat a large pan on medium high heat.
- Melt a half stick of butter
- Put in half the crab cakes and cook them for about 5 minutes each side
- Repeat for the other half of the crab cakes.
- I enjoy these with a mix of cocktail and tartar sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ity's crab cakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!