How to Make Perfect Kolo Mee for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kolo mee. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kolo Mee is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Kolo Mee is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have kolo mee using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kolo Mee:
- Prepare 5 shallot
- Make ready 100 ml oil
- Make ready Minced pork (oyster sauce, sesame oil, “tsuheng wine”, pepper, potato starch)
- Take 3 Kolo mee
Instructions to make Kolo Mee:
- Pour in 100ml oil and fry sliced shallot until golden brown
- Put shallot and shallot oil into two different bowls
- Use some of the oil to fry marinated minced pork (marinate for an hour at least)
- Boil Kolo Mee and then rinse it and pour cold water onto it
- Then put it back into boiled water for a few seconds
- Mix 3tbsp shallot oil, one tbsp soy sauce, one tbsp white pepper
- Pour Kolo Mee into the sauce mixture (add more soy sauce or white pepper to taste)
- Add minced pork and fried shallot on top
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food kolo mee recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!