Recipe of Popular Amie’s BROWNIEs (but) with white chocolate for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, amie’s brownies (but) with white chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Amie’s BROWNIEs (but) with white chocolate is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Amie’s BROWNIEs (but) with white chocolate is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook amie’s brownies (but) with white chocolate using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Amie’s BROWNIEs (but) with white chocolate:
- Prepare 150 gr all-purpose flour
- Take 100 gr white chocolate
- Make ready 100 gr sugar
- Get 100 gr butter
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Get rind and juice of 1 medium fresh lemon
- Make ready 6 g baking powder
- Make ready dash salt
Steps to make Amie’s BROWNIEs (but) with white chocolate:
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F). - In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, dash of salt and lemon rind.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a double boiler over low heat, stirring continously until smooth. - Let it cool.
- Add sugar and eggs, one at a time, beating until fluffy. - Add flour mixture to butter mixture. - Add lemon juice. - Stir until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan, a 20 cm rectangular pan with baking paper. - Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool. - Sprinkle powder sugar before serving.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food amie’s brownies (but) with white chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!