Recipe of Exotic Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, scallops with garlic wine sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have scallops with garlic wine sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce:
- Take for the scallops
- Take 10 oz scallops
- Make ready 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Prepare GARLIC WINE SAUCE
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
- Take 3-4 small minced garlic, about 1 Tbs
- Take 1/2 cup white wine
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Get 1 Tbs heavy cream
Steps to make Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce:
- Heat a cast-iron pan over high heat.
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Brush with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the scallops a few at a time to the hot pan and fry for 2-3 minutes per side until they are brown and seared on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in the pan then add the garlic. Allow to cook for 30 seconds then pour in the white wine, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer then cook until the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Add a Tbs heavy cream and stir.
- Add the scallops back into the pan and allow to heat through.
- Serve with rice and a Chardonnay.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food scallops with garlic wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!