Recipe of Ultimate Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bahn-mi glazed salmon with pho broth risotto. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bahn-mi glazed salmon with pho broth risotto using 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto:
- Prepare 2-5 oz Salmon Steaks
- Take 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- Take 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste
- Prepare 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- Take 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Take 1/4 Cup Honey
- Get 6 Sprigs Cilantro, with Stem
- Get Vegetarian Pho Broth
- Make ready 8 Cups Water
- Take 2 Whole Onions, Cut in Half
- Prepare 1 Large Carrot, Split
- Get 2 Stalks Celery, Split
- Make ready 6 Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
- Get 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- Make ready Thumb of Ginger
- Take 5 Gloves Garlic, Smashed
- Take 2 Star Anise
- Make ready 2 Cloves
- Take 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Take Pickled Carrot and Daikon
- Make ready 1 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Water
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Take 1 Tbsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Carrot, Shredded
- Get 1/2 Cup Daikon, Shredded
- Take 2 Ice Cubes
- Make ready Risotto
- Make ready 1 Cup Arborio Rice
- Take 1/4 Cup Frozen Peas
- Get 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Butter
Instructions to make Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto:
- In large pot, over medium heat, toast cinnamon, clove, and anise until fragrant. Remove spices, add small amount of oil, and place onions split side down until blackened. Add in water, spices, carrot, celery, garlic, ginger, and mushrooms. Heat to a boil, then turn down and simmer for 3 hours. Add soy sauce, simmer for 1 additional hour. Remove from heat, and strain. Pull out mushrooms, and set aside for risotto.
- In a blender or immersion blender cup, add all ingredients for bahn-mi marinade. Blend until all ingredients fully incorporated. Set aside and let mellow.
- In a small sauce pan, bring vinegar, water, sugar, and salt to boil. Remove from heat, and add carrot and daikon. Add an ice cube or 2, so they don't become mushy.
- Set sautée pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp butter, and after foaming stops add arborio rice. Toast, stirring occasionally until smelling nutty and around half the rice is lightly browned. Add in garlic and sautée until fragrant. Thinly slice mushrooms, and add with frozen peas. Add 1½ cups of pho broth, bring to a simmer, lower heat and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes, and remove from heat, leaving covered. After 8 minutes, mount with 1 tbsp butter, stir, and cover.
- Heat large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Drizzle olive oil over salmon and sprinkle with salt. When pan starts to smoke, place salmon flesh side down. Let sear for 4 minutes. Flip, and brush with bahm-mi glaze. Cook 2 minutes on skin side, and flip back to flesh side to glaze. Remove from pan, and brush with more glaze.
- Mold risotto into measuring cup, and smack onto plate. Press down slightly to compact and lower. Place salmon on top. Grab a good pinch of pickled veg, and place on top of salmon. Garnish with washed, picked cilantro leaves.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bahn-mi glazed salmon with pho broth risotto recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!