How to Prepare Traditional Pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce:
- Get 4 oz spaghetti
- Take 1 tbs olive oil
- Make ready 1 large crushed garlic clove
- Take 1 can chopped clams, drained reserving liquid
- Get 1 med. tomato, seeded and chopped
- Get 1/8 tsp pepper flakes to taste
- Prepare 1 ⁄2 cup white wine
- Make ready 1 Tbs chopped parsley
- Prepare 1-2 tsp butter
Steps to make Pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce:
- Saute garlic in oil until almost golden. Add the Tomato and simmer while mashing until soft then add the wine, pepper flakes, and Clam Juice.
- Cook until reduced to a sauce. Add Clams and Parsley, stir to blend.
- Cook the spaghetti and melt the butter into the sauce.
- Drain the spaghetti and mix it into the sauce. Serve with Parmesan Cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pasta with garlic and clam wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!