Recipe of Creative Eggs Benedict for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, eggs benedict. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggs Benedict is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Eggs Benedict is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggs benedict using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict:
- Make ready Ingredients for the eggs:
- Prepare 2 farm fresh eggs
- Make ready 4 English muffins
- Get 4 thick slabs of bacon
- Prepare Ingredients for the Hollandaise sauce:
- Get Juice of one lemon
- Get 2 egg yolks
- Get 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Take Orange zest
- Take Minced fine herbs (according to your preference): dill, chives, tarragon
Instructions to make Eggs Benedict:
- Try making the Hollandaise sauce from scratch so it is a bit healthier. To do so, create a double boiler by boiling some water and placing another bowl above the boiling pot. Add 2 egg yolks, the lemon juice and the orange zest. Mix it for approximately 3 minutes until the mix acquires a creamy texture. Slowly add in one cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Season with salt, dill, chives and tarragon.
- Then line a small bowl with saran wrap and brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Add the egg, salt and close the packet. Submerge it in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Another option is to cook the eggs in a strainer to remove the excess water. Let cook for 3 minutes in water, which has been brought to its boiling point, but with the heat off so they do not break apart.
- Cook the bacon on both sides in a pan without oil. Toast the bread in a toaster.
- Assemble the egg and bacon on top of the bread. To finish, cover with the Hollandaise sauce, garnish with a sprig of dill and you can accompany it with a salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to give it a special touch.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food eggs benedict recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!