Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade My Homemade Whipped Cream for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my homemade whipped cream. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Homemade Whipped Cream is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Homemade Whipped Cream is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my homemade whipped cream using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Whipped Cream:
- Take 2-3 egg whites
- Take 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make My Homemade Whipped Cream:
- First, break 2 eggs and pour only the egg white into the mixing bowl.
- Add your sugar, salt and lemon juice and stir to dissolve the sugar
- Heat the mixture by placing the bowl over a boiling pot just to help denature the proteins in the egg and also dissolve the sugar completely. You don’t want this to boil.
- Bring it down from the heat and allow it to cool a bit.
- Use your electric beater or hand mixer and mix till you have a thick consistency. This process takes about 5-10 minutes of whipping to turn the egg whites into homemade whipped cream. If you are whisking with hand and without a mixer or electric beater, it is going to take longer.
- If you don't want to cook your mix and you like your eggs raw skip steps 3 & 4. I've made mine raw and tastes no different.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my homemade whipped cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!