Steps to Make Popular Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker) for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, keto carnitas (slow cooker). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have keto carnitas (slow cooker) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker):
- Make ready 6.5 lb Pork Sirloin Roast
- Take 4 mixed Baby Bell Peppers
- Get 1 large Poblano Pepper
- Get 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- Take 2 small Sweet Onions
- Get 4 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Make ready 8 oz can Tomato Sauce
- Get 5-10 drops Liquid Smoke
- Prepare 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Onion Powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup Garlic Powder
- Get 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Paprika
- Get 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Get 1/2 cup Bacon Fat
- Make ready 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
Steps to make Keto Carnitas (Slow Cooker):
- First dice and chop up all your onions and peppers then add them and garlic to bottom of slow cooker
- Add Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, 2tbsp bacon fat and can Tomato Sauce to veggies and stir til evenly coated
- Add seasonings to a bowl and mix
- Rub the pork roasts with seasonings then place on top of mixture in slow cooker
- Cook on low heat for 8hrs
- Slowly lift roasts out of pot and place in large mixing bowl. Leave veggies and sauce in pot and add apple cider vinegar.
- Shred pork with two forks and let cool for at least 10 minutes
- This next step is optional but adds the textural components lost from using the slow cooker. In large saute pan (I use my Wok) add a few tablespoons of bacon fat and turn heat on high and grease pan. You want it screaming hot. Then toss in 1/3 of the pulled pork and let it crisp up and stir a few times and then remove and add to separate mixing bowl to cool and repeat the process two more times
- Portion out pork into portion containers then scoop out sauce from slow cooker over top of pork
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food keto carnitas (slow cooker) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!