Recipe of Popular Sweet and Sour Pork for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet and sour pork. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet and Sour Pork is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sweet and Sour Pork is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet and sour pork using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Sour Pork:
- Take 8 oz lean pork
- Make ready 1 garlic clove, smashed
- Get 1⁄2 green pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Get 2 small tomatoes cut into wedges
- Get 8 oz canned pineapple chunks, drained, reserving liquid
- Prepare As needed Oil for deep frying and for stir-frying. I use Peanut Oil
- Take marinade
- Prepare 1 beaten egg, use 1/2 for the marinade, discard the rest, or save, whatever
- Make ready 1 tbs soy sauce
- Take 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- Take 2 1⁄2 tbs cornstarch
- Get Cornstarch for dredging the pork
- Prepare sauce
- Prepare 3 tbs rice wine vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbs brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp tomato paste. I use the type in a tube
- Get 1 tbs ketchup
- Prepare 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 2 tsp soy sauce
- Make ready reserved pineapple juice
- Get 2 tsp cornstarch
Instructions to make Sweet and Sour Pork:
- Cut pork into bite-sized pieces and add to the marinade. Let sit for at least 30 minutes. Heat deep fat oil to 380f. Dredge pork in cornstarch and put into oil for about 2 minutes, drain.
- Just before cooking the vegetables, refry the pork @410f until lightly browned
- Mix sauce ingredients
- Put some oil in a wok and stir fry garlic until brown; remove
- Add green pepper and onions and stir fry until tender-crisp
- Add sauce mixture and stir until thickened
- Add pork, tomato, pineapple, and heat. Serve over rice
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sweet and sour pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!