Recipe of Original Mashed potatoes in coconut cream, minced beef &amp; beans for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mashed potatoes in coconut cream, minced beef & beans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mashed potatoes in coconut cream, minced beef & beans is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mashed potatoes in coconut cream, minced beef & beans is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mashed potatoes in coconut cream, minced beef & beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed potatoes in coconut cream, minced beef & beans:
- Prepare 250 g lean minced beef
- Make ready 300 g baked beans
- Take Handful Cherry tomatoes
- Prepare 2 large onions diced
- Make ready 50 mls wine and a few drops of Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare To taste Garlic powder, Cayenne and curry powder
- Get 2 tbsps chopped dill
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsps cooking oil
Steps to make Mashed potatoes in coconut cream, minced beef & beans:
- In a cooking pan add your minced beef and let it brown and simmer in it's juices making sure you break it to smaller granules
- When the liquid is all dried up, add your oil then onions and stir fry them until they are well sweated. Add your spices and condiments and simmer for 7minutes
- Add your baked beans and cherry tomatoes. Cook in low medium heat for another 7- 10minutes making sure the tomatoes don't break
- Add your chopped dill and serve with mashed potatoes and guacamole as sides
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mashed potatoes in coconut cream, minced beef & beans recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!