Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Exotic Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries:
- Make ready 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Prepare 4 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- Prepare 2 tbsp White Sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup Flour
- Make ready For the casserole
- Take 2 Eggs
- Get 2 tbsp White Sugar
- Make ready 2 and 1/2 cups White flour
- Make ready 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Take 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Take 2 Eggs
- Prepare 1/2 cup Milk
- Get 2 cups Buttermilk
- Get 1 Lemon, grated
- Prepare 1 and 2/3 cups Blueberries
Instructions to make Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries:
- Plug in air fryer, insert a greased fryer basket, then set the temperature to 300°F, shut with lid and let Preheat for 5 minutes.
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add 2 cups flour, berries, baking powder, baking soda, 2 tbsp white sugar, lemon zest, 4 tbsp butter, 2 eggs, milk, buttermilk, and whisk until smooth.
- Place the remaining flour in another bowl, add cinnamon, remaining white sugar, brown sugar and stir until crumble comes together.
- Pour berries mixture into a baking pan that fits into an air fryer and then top with cinnamon-brown sugar mixture.
- Place the baking pan into the air fryer and bake for 30 minutes.
- When done, divide breakfast evenly among plates and serve.
- Nutrition per serving: calories 233, fat 5, fiber 8, carbs 22, protein 25
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!