How to Prepare Creative Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brussel sprout salad with bacon and blue cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brussel sprout salad with bacon and blue cheese using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- Take 6 tbs olive oil
- Take 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- Make ready 4 tsp maple syrup
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper
- Take 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Take 6 cups brussel sprouts-shredded
- Get 3 cups parsley chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Make ready 4 tbs minced red onion
- Get 5 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
Steps to make Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another bowl, toss together the shredded brussel sprouts with the parsley. I used my Ninja to shred the brussel sprouts.
- Now add the blue cheese crumbles, cranberries, onion and bacon bits to the brussel sprout and parsley. Toss well.
- Add the olive oil mixture to the brussel sprout and coat well.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brussel sprout salad with bacon and blue cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!