Steps to Prepare Ultimate Homemade Salad Dressings - #1 French for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, homemade salad dressings - #1 french. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Salad Dressings - #1 French is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Homemade Salad Dressings - #1 French is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook homemade salad dressings - #1 french using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salad Dressings - #1 French:
- Make ready 3/4 cup oil
- Make ready 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup ketchup (organic, if possible)
- Make ready 2 tbsp brown or turbinado sugar
- Get 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 garlic clove, pressed
Instructions to make Homemade Salad Dressings - #1 French:
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight jar, screw the lid on tight and dance the conga with it! It should emulsify nicely and give you a dark-orange thick fluid which will make any lettuce go "oh la lá"!
- Refrigerate until used, shake it vigorously if necessary before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food homemade salad dressings - #1 french recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!