How to Prepare Ultimate Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy vegetarian quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy vegetarian quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla:
- Prepare 2 large tortillas
- Prepare 1 ripe avocado (smashed)
- Prepare 1/2 cup black bean
- Make ready 1/2 cup corn
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cumin
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get Salt and pepper to taste
- Take Chopped green onion (cilantro is better, but I don’t have on hand)
- Make ready Chili flakes optional
Instructions to make Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla:
- In a medium bowl combined al the l ingredients. Lay down one of the tortilla on top of cutting board or plate.
- Heat up a nonstick fry pan without oil. Put one tortilla on it and spread evenly the avocado mixture over the tortilla. Cover with another tortilla. With a little pressure to help them hold each other.
- Heat each side of the quesadilla in the pan until it brown or crispy. Take off from the pan, transfer to the cutting board and cut into 4 section. Now ready to served.
- Enjoy immediately with any salads or soup of your choice. We enjoyed with fresh lettuce, arugula strawberry salad.
- HappyCooking! Easy peasy dinner! ❤️
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy vegetarian quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!