Recipe of Perfect Bowtie Lasagna for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bowtie lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bowtie Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Bowtie Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bowtie lasagna using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bowtie Lasagna:
- Make ready 2-3 cups bowtie pasta
- Make ready Spegetti sauce
- Take 1 lb lean ground beef
- Make ready 1 medium yellow onion
- Get 4 cloves garlic minced
- Make ready 1 tbs beef base
- Take 1 cup water
- Get 1-2 (4 oz) can mushrooms
- Get 1-2 cans fire roasted tomatoes
- Get 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- Prepare 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1 1/2 tsp basil leaves
- Take 1 tsp thyme
- Take 1/2 tsp rosemary
- Take 1/2 tsp marjoram
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- Get 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Make ready Spinach leaves (optional)
- Get Cheese
- Make ready 1 (24 oz) container cottage cheese
- Make ready slices Provalone cheese
- Make ready slices Muenster cheese
Instructions to make Bowtie Lasagna:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a skillet brown beef. Add onion and garlic.
- In a medium to large pot start boiling your pasta.
- When your beef is done browning add your water and beef base and canned mushrooms. Mix well.
- Add your tomatoes, paste, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram and cardamom and italian seasoning. Mix until well combined.
- Drain pasta.
- In a baking dish of choice spray non stick spray to coat the bottom of dish.
- Add your pasta, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese then cheese slices. Repeat until desired height and you run out of pasta and sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bowtie lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!