Steps to Prepare Traditional Ribeye Beef Stew for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ribeye beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ribeye Beef Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ribeye Beef Stew is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ribeye beef stew using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ribeye Beef Stew:
- Get 3 lbs mini diced steak, ribeye works well. 1/4"to 3/8" cubes
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Make ready 2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- Take 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- Get 3/4 cup peas
- Get 3/4 cup diced carrots
- Prepare 1 cup diced onions
- Take 1 lb sliced portobello Mushrooms
- Get 1/2 cup diced celery
- Make ready 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Get 1 stick salted butter
- Get 12 oz Merlot
- Get 32 oz Beef Stock
- Prepare 2 tabl spoons of flour
- Prepare 2 cups diced potatoes
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Instructions to make Ribeye Beef Stew:
- Brown and sear diced steak cubes with salt, rosemary, cayenne pepper and olive oil. 15 to 20 minutes or so.
- Add peas and diced carrots into the crock pot, with cooked mini steak cubes, beef stock, worcestershire sauce, potatoes and 10 to 12oz of merlot, no one is counting… add 2 cups if you like for a little more etiquette.
- Sauté onions and celery with half of the butter for 5 to 7 minutes, add to the crockpot. I added a pinch of salt and black pepper here out of habbit, not necessarily needed.
- Sauté the mushrooms with other half of butter, minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of flour for 12 to 15 minutes, cook them down to add a nice thickess and flavor.
- Pull about a cup of stock/wine mix from crockpot and add into the pan and 1 tablespoon of flour for a few minutes, get all of the flavors out of the pan. Add in with the rest of the mix in crock pot.
- Put the crockpot on high for 2 hours to bring everything up to temperature and low for about 6 hours or until the potatoes are soft.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ribeye beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!