Recipe of Fancy Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shredded beef for tacos/burritos. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shredded beef for tacos/burritos using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos:
- Make ready 1/2 kg beef (I used beef forequarter)
- Get 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Make ready To taste salt and pepper
- Take 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Take 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp ground coriander seed
- Prepare 1 tbsp ground cumin seed
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Get 2 cinnamon sticks
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare 4 tbsp lime juice
- Prepare 1 cup white wine
- Make ready 1 cup water
Steps to make Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos:
- Season beef generously with salt and pepper.
- In a medium pot, heat oil on medium heat and brown the beef on all sides, about eight minutes.
- Add all the dry spices, wine, water, and lime juice. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low and let simmer for 2–3 hours or until the meat is tender enough to shred.
- Shred the beef with two forks.
- Serve wrapped in a tortilla along with favourite taco/burrito fillings.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shredded beef for tacos/burritos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!