Recipe of Fancy Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, greek pasta salad (version 1). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek pasta salad (version 1) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1):
- Get Dressing
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Take 1 Lemon (Juice)
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Make ready 1/2-2/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Prepare 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- Prepare 6 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- Prepare 3-4 tsp Dried Oregano
- Take Salt (To Taste)
- Get Pepper (To Taste)
- Get 1 tsp Sugar (Optional)
- Get Salad
- Make ready 1 lb Rotini Pasta
- Prepare 8 oz Feta Cheese
- Take 2 (6 oz.) Cans Large Black Olives (Halved or Sliced)
- Prepare 1 Cup Carrots (Julienned)
- Prepare 1-2 Cup Roma Tomatoes (Diced)
- Get 1 Cup Broccoli Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins)
- Prepare 1 Cup Cauliflower Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins)
- Take 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan (Optional)
Steps to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1):
- Prepare Pasta according to package directions. Shock or Rinse in Cold Water to stop cooking. Set aside.
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a medium bowl, except the Olive Oil. Pour Olive Oil in while stirring constantly, until consistency is right. Set aside.
- Prepare and Cut all Vegetables. When cutting the Tomatoes, remember to scoop out the seeds and juice, before dicing. Bring a Large Pot of Salted Water to a boil. Add Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets. Cook for Two Minutes. Strain and Shock in Cold Water. Drain and Set Aside.
- Pour Dressing in a Large Mixing Bowl. Add all Ingredients except Pasta. Stir. Add Pasta. Fold all Ingredients together. Taste for seasoning. If using Freshly Grated Parmesan, add it now. Mix everything again.
- Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour. Best if chilled for Several Hours. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food greek pasta salad (version 1) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!