Steps to Prepare Creative Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Make ready 1 medium sized head cauliflower
- Prepare 2 Large eggs beaten
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Prepare 1/4 cup Parmesan shredded
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano
- Get 1/4 tsp pepper
- Get For the pizza topping
- Make ready I tsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp unsalted butter
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Take 1/4 of white wine (I used Casal Garcia)
- Take 1 lemon zest and juice
- Prepare 1 lb peeled shrimp (whichever size you prefer,I always prefer Colossal)
- Make ready 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 chopped parsley
Instructions to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Instructions - Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place a pizza stone inside (if using). My pizza stone is small, so I just used a regular pizza pan. - If you're not using pre-riced cauliflower, put cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until very fine crumbs remain. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower using a cheese grater.
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover it with a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower and let it cool. You can place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes to speed up the process. - Once cool, wrap the cauliflower in a dishtowel and squeeze until it is completely dry. It is very important to get all of the moisture out.
- Place the cauliflower in a large (dry) mixing bowl. Mix in the cheeses, seasonings and eggs. If you're using a 16 ounce bag of pre-riced cauliflower (like me), you may need to add about ¼ cup egg whites, another egg, milk or water. I added ¼ cup egg whites because the cauliflower crust mixture seemed too dry.
- Transfer cauliflower crust mixture to a large piece of parchment paper (no larger than your pizza stone) and press the dough into a circle, making sure the crust is thin and of about ¼ inch thickness.
- Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. - While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings. In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute.
- Add the wine and lemon juice, simmer for 2 minutes. - Add shrimp and cook only until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. - Once the crust is golden, remove it from the oven and brush dough with garlic-lemon sauce from pan. Be generous, but you don't want wet puddles on your pizza.
- Top with shrimp, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. - Place pizza back in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!